- Welsh Translation Studies
- Translation and Chinese Studies
- Translation and ideology
- Translation pedagogy
- Corpus-aided discourse analysis
- Critical theory in translation
- Gender studies and translation
- Translation and creative writing
Co-supervision of comparative topics within the School can also be offered.
Course content is for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change.
Duration: three years full-time; six years part-time
A good honours degree with the ability to pursue research in a chosen field.
For information and further detailed guidance on entry requirements for International Students, including the minimum English Language entry requirement, please visit Entry Requirements by Country pages on the International Education Centre section of our website.