Wordkeepers is hiring an Inhouse Localization Specialist (Remote)
Attention to all Turkish games localization tribe!
We're looking for an inhouse (but remote) Localization Specialist for a temporary period of 3 months (which might be extended depending on the performance and the project situation). WordKeepers is remote by design so there will not be any talk of any office at some point. :)
- At least 5 years of experience in the localization field.
- Interest and in-depth knowledge of games is a must.
- A flexible team player.
- Experience in content review, proofreading.
- 3+ years experience in memoQ
- Interest or some experience in project management.
Scope of work
- Working closely with the management team on the daily workflow of the projects.
- Project management of smaller accounts on a daily basis.
- Liasing with freelancer team on specific projects.
- Reviewing of some of the content of the ongoing projects.
- Ensuring that the deliveries are made on time to the clients with required quality levels.
If you're interested, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a small paragraph talking about yourself + the last games you played.
See you on the dark side!
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
No reviews yet