SDL is hiring an In-house Translator in Czechia
#sdl #translation #english #slovak
SDL is looking for an in-house translator to join the Slovak team.
The main language pair is English to Slovak.
The contract is a full-time one (8 hours/day, 5 days a week) and the position is fully remote.
The requirements for this position are the ones below:
- Slovak native speaker
- Good command of English
- Degree in English/Slovak philology or equivalent
- Working experience in translation tools
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Experience in the translation field.
Your main duties will be the following:
- Translating documents from English into Slovak
- Reviewing the work of in-house and external translators
- Producing quality translations within given timeframes
- Providing linguistic support and feedback to other linguists
- Working with clients, reviewers and project managers to define best practice
- Understanding and following SDL’s linguistic processes and procedures
- Managing terminology effectively
- Using translation tools
- Linguistic checking of files in their final format
- Acting as Lead translator to oversee the linguistic processes of one or several accounts
If you are interested in this position and if you meet above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.