Lexyca is hiring a Junior Project Manager in Hungary
Junior In-house Translation Project Manager
We at Lexyca are looking for a junior translation project manager with Italian, Dutch, English and/or German language skills.
What will be your tasks?
As a Junior project manager, you will have various tasks, like:
- Communication with translators / clients.
- Managing translation projects, ensuring timely delivery.
- Preparing the source files for translation (using CATs, including analysis, planning, assigning matching resources).
- Running relevant quality assurance checks.
- Create projects and PO’s in the business management system (TMS).
- TM and TB management.
- You will also have some tasks related to translation or review.
What we are expecting from a successful candidate?
- Fluent speaker of Italian, English, German and/or Dutch.
- Experience with a CAT tool or willing to learn to work extensively with a CAT tool.
- Comfortable with technology and computer systems and willing to learn more.
- Diploma in Translation or Linguistics.
You should apply if you are:
- Communicative and proactive.
- Creative and problem-solving.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Willing to learn new things.
What do we offer?
- Long-term position.
- Flexible timetable.
- Friendly colleagues and working environment.
- (Internal) training and professional development opportunities.
- Joining a growing company.
Please send us your application via e-mail (subject: Junior PM application) and please attach your CV and a short motivation letter (max 200 words) where you indicate why would you like to work with us.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application until the 30th of September 2020.
Work location: Debrecen, Hungary
The candidate would ideally start as soon as possible.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB