TransPerfect Connect (TPC) is looking for SPANISH bilinguals at all levels with demonstrated experience utilizing their bilingual skills in a professional setting. We will train you to start your career path as an Over the Phone
Candidates must be fluent in Spanish <> English and aspire to be a fantastic advocate for our end clients, utilizing their new learned talents to deliver superior consecutive interpretations. So, whether you’re helping a patient communicate with their doctor, or assisting a family get a loan with a bank, we want someone who is excited about using their language abilities to help others.
Quite simply, TransPerfect Connect Interpreters play an irreplaceable role in our success as a company. They are the ones who allow us to enable global communication for all, no matter the language barrier.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, company-sponsored life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending account options, and a proactive and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff’s health and happiness.
- Career Advancements
We provide all Spanish Interpreters with four weeks of remote/online training with a dedicated Trainer. The program is not only intended to teach various interpretation and listening skills, but to also expand our applicant’s knowledge of industry-specific terms and protocols. Applicants complete their training once they hold successful practice sessions with experienced interpreters.
After training, Spanish Interpreters will be expected to demonstrate excellent customer service practices, communicate all information clearly and accurately, and adhere to work requirements. Successful Interpreters will have the opportunity to learn new subject matter, become qualified to service more challenging call types, and advance their careers.
Why Be An Interpreter With TransPerfect?
TransPerfect Connect is the world's leading provider of interpreting solutions. Because of this achievement, some of the most prestigious brands and organizations in the world are partnered with TransPerfect Connect, giving you the experience and opportunity to be on the front line for these corporations.
But at the end of the day, what this position gives you is the chance to make a difference. To make a difference to the tens of millions of people that don’t have the ability to communicate freely. To make a difference in your own life, as the interpretation industry is growing faster and faster each and every year. To make a difference for your future, as many of our former interpreters are now in managerial and supervisory roles. In addition, multiple Career Advancements with our global company.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent Required
- Work from Home experience Required
- Professional proficiency (speaking, listening, and reading) in English and Spanish at an above average level
- Ability to pass a language assessment
- Bilingual customer service experience Required
Required work tools to Work from Home
- A Windows or Mac computer connected directly to an Internet modem or access point
- A dedicated landline/Voip telephone with no features (i.e. no call waiting)
- The telephone should have a headset that connects to the phone using a cable (not a wireless headset)
- Broadband (high-speed Internet connection)
- A quiet workspace/home office with no distractions
- A picture of workspace and verification of dedicated landline/voip with no features is required
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by states, federal, or local law.