Amazon is hiring a French Translation Specialist (IT-FR; EN-FR) in Barcelona
What we offer:
· Training on the job
· Lots of room for your own initiative and development in a dynamic, multicultural team
· A permanent contract
· Competitive compensation, local benefits package and relocation support
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills, and embrace non-traditional paths to achieve the required competences. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We don't expect any individual to be able to do everything, we work as a team with each member bringing their unique skills to the mix and strengthening the whole. We dedicate time and effort to training our people to help them succeed in their role and grow their career.
· French native level
· Able to work from English (mandatory) and Italian, Educated to degree level, preferably in Language Studies, Translation, Interpreting or Communication, or related fields such as Philology, Journalism, Public Relations, etc.
· Fully-functional oral and written communication skills in English and Italian
· Highly motivated to learn, develop and grow
· Knowledge of CAT tools
· Customer and business oriented
· Curious, flexible across multiple tasks
· Some previous experience with language related tasks, such as translation, proof-reading, editing, content creation or interpreting desirable
· Ability to prioritize, work towards deadlines
· Ability to take initiative and produce results, as well as to collaborate effectively with a diverse team